Anyone else ever been, or planning to go?

So my sis and I just got home from the New Kids on the Block Concert here in Orlando, and I gotta say it was awesome. We also went to their concert in Tampa a few months ago, and had a great time then too. So any other fans on here? Have you been? Are you planning on going?

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 12:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was never a fan, but my sister (who is now 29!) went to their concert a few months ago and had an absolute blast! She had given birth to twins recently, and this concert was her first outing without them since they'd been born. She and a few of her childhood friends went and she couldn't say enough about how much fun she had.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2009