Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am having anal troubles...i need some help...please dont be rude

I am a very kinky girl honestly and i know everyone is going to think i am crazy but here recently when i got into the sex swing for my dh to fist my butt area he tried gong in with 2 fists well he couldnt get it in so we used some crisco like the lard and that helped them slide on in...well now i am very constipated and i think the grease hardned in my not sure what to do can someone please help me and im to embarrased to go into the doctors office and tell them

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Health

Answers (11)
  • Wow, good luck with that.

    Answer by mommalady at 12:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • try some otc stool softeners and see if that helps.

    Answer by pugmama at 12:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • Well first off I would advise you to go to the doctor if the problem continues. Doctors and paramedics have seen and heard it ALL. They know about all manner fo sexual situations. My mom worked with a guy who used to be a paramedic. He told her that one night they got a call to a house where a guy had a doorknob stuck in his rectum.They had to take him to the E.R. Can you imagine HIS embarrassment? Second, maybe you shouldn't get quite so kinky next time. Think about consequences before experimenting in those realms.

    Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • yeah I work in surgery and the craziest thing I saw that related to butts was I pulled a broken off handle of a baseball bat out of a guys butt....weird crap...don't know what to tell ya.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • OMG!!! when i read this all i can say is my butt tighten up and the thought of this getting done to me i would be crying and my hubby will be sleepin on the i like pain but not in the butt area. I am also work in surgery and the Er i have seen crazy stuff that people put up there butt 1 was with a hamster, a snake, a girl had a banana split done to her, i hope you feel better soon honey and becare not to damage that area

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • damn. i hope you dont shit biscuts. throw some flower up there and you'll be set!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • Go to the doctor. They've seen EVERYTHING. Trust.

    Answer by MandyOs at 2:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • I agree that you should go to the doctor to make sure you arent developing an infection or impaction. By the way, there are VERY good lubes on the market that you can get that are MUCH safer that crisco (which is an organic product that can grow bacteria). In the meantime, I would be inclined to think that you were a little too rough with the sex, and its not so much what you used, but the fact that the area may have been injured that is causing your discomfort now. Try to eat plenty of foods that help you to "go" such as fruit, prunes, and water water water! Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.

    Answer by littlejreece at 2:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • i agree with littlejreece... crisco wasn't the best thing. and doctors have seen everything and can be the best help. just when you tell them what happened don't give all the complete details if you're embarassed, just tell them you were trying anal and he used criso to lube up his penis, not fist, anal is very common these days and im sure they would help a lot.

    Answer by yours.truly at 3:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • I have heard of gay men needing to wear diapers because of doing that all the time. Could you imagine? Ugh

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Entertainment)
Anyone else ever been, or planning to go?