m i impatient?

m tryin to concieve since 4 months but evrytime i get negative response,i had a miscarriage in sep last year.i went to doc twice she is sayin your uterus is normal n ready but still m not concieving.this time my periods not yet come,late by a week,but i did pregnancy test with that kit at home yesterday n that was negative.can u plz share if anybody had the same prob or if u can help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you charting your cycles? Go pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler...it will teach you exactly when you're fertile.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:20 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I don't know you personally, but statistically 85% of women who have "unprotected" sex within 1 year will get pregnant. I would give it a little more time. But if you are expiriencing increased body hair growth or weight gain without pregnancy I would consult your doctor because these could be signs of ovarian cancer...
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 2:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• lol. when i was one week late withmy period i took a test and it said negative as well. low and behold 3 days later i took a dollar store test and it said positive! lol. im not sure if u are or not but i wish u luck! :)
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 3:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I had that problem. After six months of not being able to conceive I went to a fertility specialist. If you want more info about my situation you can just message me.

You need to be late about two weeks for most tests. The internet says First Response is the best for determining when you have low pregnancy levels. Good Luck.
    robibaby

Answer by robibaby at 8:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2009