any ladies barely see there husband,from working and providing for your family?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• DH used to work a lot. Now that they are possibly closing his company down and he is working regular hours I'm thinking if he's home all the time he's going to drive us crazy!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I see him for a few minutes each morning...that's it. He owns his own business so that's why. But I work doing some freelance work so I'm also providing for the family...not just him.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• my DH works almost everyday I think last month he only had one night off...except for his military drill weekends...he works nights, I work 2 nights a week .. so nope we don't get to see each other at all ... Ugh it sucks
    enmaynard

Answer by enmaynard at 12:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• So my situation is a bit different. I am married to a sailor. When he is in home port, he works from 3:30am to about 7pm. Then of course we have the long deployments where we don't see each other at all for months on end.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 6:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2009