How and when should I start to potty train my son????

happykat1971

Asked by happykat1971 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Each kid is different because you just have to try it and see if he is comfortable with it yet. Most people start around the 2 year mark or at least I did. But again it just all depends on if THEY are ready to because if you do it on your timing it will only make it uncomfortable for both of you.
    sunkiss456

Answer by sunkiss456 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• as for how I can't really give much advice because I have a girl so it's a little different with girls and boys I am sure. I just got her a potty chair she liked and used the sticker bribery with her and it worked well.
    sunkiss456

Answer by sunkiss456 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• some kids are different but mine start at 1 and half years old and right now hes 2 years old he dont use the potty training anymore he used a normal toilet with the kids seat and i think when the right times comes he or she will let u know.
    andrews_wifey19

Answer by andrews_wifey19 at 1:25 AM on Mar. 15, 2009