Baby Shower

Any suggestions for good games???

cantwait071909

Asked by cantwait071909 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How many jelly beans in a baby bottle.. ummm... They also have a bingo its soo fun and you can have a tray full of baby stuff and see if they can remember it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Heres one I did at mine 2 baby dolls & two people are blinfolded & have to dress the baby, diaper, powder etc.... it's so funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• -Draw a pregnant women with eyes closed. (we did this at my friends and then made her a scrap book with them all)
    -Guess how much ribbon it takes to go around the pregnant belly
    -Give everyone a close pin and when ever someone crosses their legs the first person , says a baby thing (breast pump, bottle, diaper, etc) or something similar the first person to notice gets to steel their pin. Who ever has the most at the end of the shower gets a door prize.
    -Put close pins on a ribbon and who ever can take them off and hold the most with one hand gets a door prie
    -Write the baby's name on a board or piece of paper and who ever can make up the most baby names from the letters in the name wins a door prize
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• dirty diaper...totally disgusting but everyone is always laughing through it! Get six diapers-labeled 1-6. Inside each diaper pour some baby food. I usually only usually step one foods - no combos and I pick some fruits and some veggies...always have to have a nasty green one! Guests do whatever they want to (look at, smell, taste) to try to figure out what the food is. This is particularly funny if the Dad to be shows up!

Guess mom's waist size - with TP. BUT ALWAYS GET HER PERMISSION FIRST....some moms to be do not like that and do not want this game

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
    lovinmymason

Answer by lovinmymason at 6:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My MIL made a baby pictionary game and everyone loved it. I do NOT like shower games, but this one was a hoot. The preggo person draws all of the pictures and when someone guesses correctly, they get the slip of paper that had the clue on it. The person who guesses the most correctly won a prize.
    HappyGrl06

Answer by HappyGrl06 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2009