Talking...?

So I'm new to this site, and the last couple of days I've been reading the questions and trying to help.

I've read a lot of comments on how their little one is now saying ma ma and da da and what not. It makes me wonder what my three month old's first word will be.

SO I guess my question is this...what was your babies first word? And was it what you expected?

MY first word was "light". lol ^_^

Anjeey

Asked by Anjeey at 12:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughters first words were dada, and baba. today she just said mama for the first time. aww i loved it! and shes 6 months old
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My son's first word was "mine". Than momma.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My son't first words were dada, baba, and mama. I really hoped it would be mama first, but 3rd was okay too. They say that the dada and baba sounds are just easier for a baby to say and some people think that the dada and baba sounds aren't actually real words, but just baby babbling. Who knows really? I think the mine and light as first words are really great and I wished my son had started with a real word like that.
    brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My daughter's first word was Dada which is kind of messed up because he's not even here right now.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 12:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• DS was dada
    DD was mama
    DD was dada but she is also saying uhoh! Then drops or throws something! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• ...out of the mouths of babes. ^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My daughter babbled a lot.. but I say her first word was "hi," because she would say it to everyone she saw, especially in the grocery store.....
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 1:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2009