abuse

so my fiance and i have had physical abuse in our relationship. Sometimes I start it, sometimes he starts it. I want it to stop. Last night he hit me. For no real reason his frustration and anger and im really upset by it. Please help me make this crap end....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You two obviously are not meant for one another.

It may be time to part ways.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 12:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Get counselling.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• thats the hardest part. we have a son together. i feel like we are meant for eachother we just have lots of problems. I want the abuse to end tho. enough is enough. im sitting here balling my eyes out cuz im so frustrated. i feel i love him way more then he loves me. he is just like his mother. him and his mother fight non stop and his defense she is a B**** but he treats her like crap and she treats him like crap and they say ur man will treat u like his mother
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• We can't help you. But you can help you and your child by leaving. Thats your solution. Its up to you if you choose it. He won't ever stop even though you keep hoping he will one day.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• but i wont help my child by leaving! i have no family to help me and im unemployed as im a SAHM. Im tired of this crap tho, im tired of living in abuse. I have started it so im not innocent but i have had many talks with him to end this crap and something always happens and it always starts again. The names we call eachother are horrible and none of this is for any real reason. He has even cheated on me with my 2 step children biological mom. it was 3 yrs ago but still hrts like hell. she not even in theirlife anymore and i have taken on fill time mom. i feel he dont appreciate nothing i do !!! NOTHING> hoW the HELL CAN HE HIT SOMEONE WHO HAS HELPED HIM OUT AS MUCH AS I HAVE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• You would help your child by leaving your husband. Because the abuse just escalates if you stay and many times the children get abused as well. Ask yourself how bad it has to get before you will leave him? Call the domestic abuse hot line & talk to someone. Go see a counselor. Do whatever it takes to get yourself some help! No one can make you leave you have to want to!!!!!!!
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i dont know how bad it has to get.. its goten pretty bad.. ive had black eyes, busted lip, punched me in the gutt so hard i cant breathe and am winded, bloody shirts. But please ladies, i have hit him before too so if eel they almost cansel eachother out. i dont know how bad it has to get, i have made so many excuses at work b4 i quit for all my bruises im jus tired of this. why cant he just be loving and sto being a DICK and we wouldnt have this!!! ='( . i dont trust hotlines, they will trace my number and call childrens aid and take my kids away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• It's your life...
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• LEAVE. Once an abuser always an abuser. PERIOD.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 1:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Do you honestly believe that the way you are living is good for your child? IT ISN'T. The only thing you are teaching your little boy is that it's fine to beat on a girl. Get out of the relationship now for your sake and your child's. You wouldn't be the only woman raising a child on your own, there are many of us out there.There are also many resources to help you get on your feet so that you can be self sufficient. You need to help yourself by getting away from the abuse.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2009