*~*HMM NOT SO SURE*~*

I am cramping and i dont start my period for another 2 or 2 1/2 weeks and my period cramps are way more intense than what i am having also my period is reg on the 24 or the 28 and my cramps never start sooner than the 20th. my lower back as well is achy. .Also when i ovulate it feels way diffrent. i had unprotected sex a couple of times with my hubby. I have done a ton of research and the only thing i have come up with is implantation cramps... its crazy cause i always thought u dont have symptoms untill after the first month but my research has proven me wrong. and also as we all know when were tryin we think everything is a sign but its way diff cause i feel way more confident this is it.. please any input is awesome thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You know as much as we do on this one. Buy a couple tests. Test now and test after your period is due. Then you'll know.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• It could be a sign i had cramping a week before my period and what do you know i was pregnant i also noticed my breast were darker and heavy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• It could be a sign of implantation. When I got pregnant with the baby I'm currently carrying I got a very intense cramp at 8 DPO and then had some implantation spotting on 9 DPO. The cramp was so intense I had to lay on the floor or a couple of minutes until it went away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My first signs showed up about two or three weeks after the estimated conseption. the biggest sign was sense of smell. i was a smoker and the smell of smoke started to nauseate me. it took like two days and i was a cold turkey non smoker. and couldn't stand to even be around my fiance AFTER he smoked, because i could smell it. if your senses have heightened any, that could be a good sign, also my nipples stayed tender just like i was about to start my period, but it never went away.
    yours.truly

Answer by yours.truly at 2:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2009