A question about tubal reversals

If you have had or know any one who has had a tubal reversal .How long did it take for them to get pregnant? I just had mine done in January and have been trying since then I used to get pregnant so easy and it hasnt happend yet..I was just wondering about the rest of you.

ann202124

Asked by ann202124 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well it completely depends on your circumstances and how much of your tube was still viable when it was reversed as to how long it takes.

I will say that someone I know had their's done in October or November (can't remember) and she's not 10 weeks pregant. She got pregnant from her december cycle (January Ovulation).

I would say to be sure that your charting. If you don't know how get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility so that you maximize your chances. Other wise you could be missing O and not know it. Also remember that is takes couples who haven't been through tubal reversal an average of 6 months so don't get upset to quickly. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2009