Qyestion about tubal reversals.

If you have had or know any one who has had a tubal reversal .How long did it take for them to get pregnant? I just had mine done in January and have been trying since then I used to get pregnant so easy and it hasnt happend yet..I was just wondering about the rest of you.

ann202124

Asked by ann202124 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hey! Sorry i can't answer ur question. But, I wish I can have a reversal. I thought my ex and I would be togather 4-ever but, it didn't happen that way. My husband now don't have any kids his own but, he takes claims my kids like his own. I am being nosie how much does a reversal cost? Thanks and I am sorry i couldn't answer ur question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have really good insurance that took care of it all but 200 dollars..

ann202124

Answer by ann202124 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I got my tubal reversal on feb 20th and my insurance didnt pay anything they said it was an elective procedure and my boyfriend and I were out of pocket $5000. Ii is cheaper than the invitro at $12000.
    jenervin

Answer by jenervin at 3:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Can't tell you how long it took, as we are atill ttc. Had mine reversed in November. Before the tubal I too was a fertle myrtle. Hubby and I only had about two months before he deployed. Since they want you to get pregnant in the first three months, we are going to start IUI's when he gets home. By thenit will have been six months. Anyway, they say the odds go way down after a year, Good luck to you tho.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 5:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2009