Ladies

we better be good. Some lady keeps saying she is gonna report us!!! HAHA oh well lets have more fun! What are you ladies doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm nursing, typing, eating a cookie, drinking decaf coffee, drinking water because that stuff makes me thirsty, listening to music, relaxin with hubby while he plays madden...whew...i'm so talented.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• sitting in bed.... my daughter is sleeping next to me. waiting for daddy to come home.
    wishing the stupid a$$ lady that keeps saying she is gonna report.. almost every question would just go to bed!!! and let all the other moms have fun.. no one is doing anything bad here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• mamachamp your super mommy!! I am drinking on Vodka and Coke, txtin my bff, ready for hubby to call after he writes up his report lol he got to do a high speed chase with a drunk! and on cm waiting for the drama mama aka miss reporter to come out of hiding!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• DAYUMMMM.....wonder if that lady has been laid lately....maybe her Dh or So needs to give her some to realease the tention.....GAHHH WE GOT KIDS AINT WE ALLOWED TO HAVE A LIL FUNN WITHOUT A POOPERSCOOPER? I MEAN PARTY POOPER
    Anonymous

• I know right. If you have no sense of humor get out of the Just for Fun section right? I'm just laughing at all the silly questions here.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 12:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I am a Ambulance drivein, teenage wrestleing ,boo boo kissin house cleanin,football playin,wife that loves every min of it!!
    ann202124

Answer by ann202124 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yea why report? maybe she is jealous because her question isn't getting many answers so she i trying to get rid of all the other ones and force people to answer hers.

Does that make sense? It's pretty late for me.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I agree a lot of women are too "report this answer" happy, but, I gotta say, I am glad someone reported that freak talking about eating her own poo! That was just disturbing and sad!

BUT IT WASN'T ME! I SWEAR!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Ok mishelly I guess we believe you "wink, wink" ha ha just kidding.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I must have missed the poo question. lol. RIght now I'm just waiting to get the energy to head off to bed, I'm tired, but too tired to move to go to bed, lmao.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2009