NANNY 911,WHO HAS THOSE TROUBLED KIDS AND ARE IN NEED OF HER ASSISTANCE????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not me! If you noticed, the parents are the ones who get straightened out by super nanny, not the kids. If parents would parent their children, train and discipline them as they should, super nanny wouldn't be needed at all. I don't get how a 3yr old gets to the place where they are telling the parents what to do and worse yet, the parents are obeying. It's absolutely ridiculous! Any parent who lets their children yell, swear and boss them around, or hit, kick or bite them, has no business having children. Grow up, be responsible, and parent your children!!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I totally agree. I would never let things get to that point. Its always come down to the parents. The parents let the kids get away with everything because it is easier they think than actually parenting your children.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Thank God for perfect Mom's like you two.

Anyway...everyone can use a little tweaking from an outside expert. And yes, I'd love to have any of the Nannies from Nanny 911 come to my home and help us out. I will continue to take parenting classes until the day I become a grandma and then take grandma classes. It's not about being a bad mom, it's about getting good support.

Super Nanny is band from my house b/c she is anti-AP and she also allowed child abuse to occur without calling the cops!
    super_mommy4

Answer by super_mommy4 at 6:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• That show is so silly I have 5 kids and the kids on that shoe are spoiled brats have u ever noticed they always go to really nice homes where the families seem to have good income and real nice material things get in the real world they need to go to an avarage family like mine where we live payday to payday My kids aren't perfect but they do respect me and there father they have chores they have to do everyday and if they cut up I will bust there ass Thats whats wrong with alot of kids the parents let them run the show when they are little and they pay for it later well thats there own fault as it says in the bible spare the rod spoil the child.They need to stand up and be there parent first and a friend second
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I agree with the majority, if parents would quit being afraid of their kids they wouldn't run their lives... I love it when friends of ours have bossy kids and they pass it off as being funny.. I see it as disrespect and our kids will not act like that to anyone. And the parents that want to be "friends" with their kids, lol I'm their mom not their friend, all your doing is hurting your kids being their friend...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009