Does it bother you when you know someone doesn't like you (for no reason) ?

It bothers me & I find myself being extra nice to them what's wrong with me lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't worry about it..screw em if they want to be a hater!!! You're probably trying to seek they're approval and you don't need it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I do this sometimes then when I act bitchy next time I feel bad i have issues to uhhhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Nope, it doesn't bother me at all. The world still goes around :)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Couldn't care less! When they laugh when I'm happy, cry when I'm sad, or pay my bills, that's when I'll start caring what anyone else thinks of me!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• When I was younger it bothered me a lot. As I've gotten older it doesn't bother me because I'm me and if you don't like me it's probably your problem not mine. I've never met a stranger in my life and could pretty much talk to a brick wall. LOL! If everybody liked each other and got along, life would be boring. That's why we were all created differently, if we all got along what would be the point.

brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• nope I could careless
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• no, if they don't like me, oh well. I don't let it bother me. I actually look at it as amusing.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• No. No matter what happens in your life you can't make everyone like you. Sad fact but there it is. All you can do is get ok with yourself and not care what everyone else thinks of you.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 6:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• NO I have better things to accomplish then to make someone like me!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009