Is it a sign of pregnancy?

i havent had a af yet i been having cramps if imma start and nothing it comes and goes and having alot of clear discharge i been tired more then usal ..my breast dont hurt but they feel heavy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Those are all signs of pregnancy. I would go ahead and take a test. If it's negetive than wait a week and if AF still hasn't showed up take another. If that's STILL negetive go to the doctor or local women's clinic for a blood HCG. GL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Take a pregnancy test or see your doctor... sounds like you might be to me, but then again it might just be your mind playing tricks on you. Take a test!
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 1:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• It could be a sign of pregnancy or it could be ovulation. Lately, when I ovulate it's been pretty painful. Your best bet would be a good 'ol pregnancy test.
    RedneckMamma

Answer by RedneckMamma at 1:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2009