what can i do?

ok i started to get small stretch marks ugh - havent had them my whole pregnancy and now im starting to get them on the one side of my stomach - nothing major -
But its devastating lol - But i was wondering if there is anything i can do to take care of them now so they dont get worse or areant as bad after delivery -
this is my first baby -
I think i got them because she is dropping or dropped -

any suggestions?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 1:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i only have about three weeks left so i wanna try to get them under control now - lol.
    By the way - im using palmers lotion for stretch marks & i dont itch them when im itchy, i just lotion - any other lotions or nething i can use.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• There is something called "Bee's Wax" and they have a whole selection spacifically for pregnant women that contains LOTS of vitamin E and works pretty well. You can find it at most maternity and baby care shops and stores.

But honestly if your going to get stretch marks your going to get them and there isn't much you can do about it. They are mommy battle marks hon. All you can do is wear them proud and remind your child forever what he/she did to your body. JK. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• if ure gonna get them ure gonna get them lotion wont do anything...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i would say pure shea butter, it come sin a stick. it worked for my mother in law. not the cocoa butter with shea but PURE shea butter. other than that u could try a natural vitamin e lotion preople use alot for tattoos. its not designed for tattoos its just a everyday lotion, so no harm to baby. :) GL. i was scared of stretch marks too, but unfortunatly i miscarried a week ago.... :(
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 3:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• coco butter is a good thing too use for the itching and stretching of the skin any time i feel itching in my stomic or other areas i just use that and it goes away
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009