Scratch and Sniff??

Have you ever scratched and sniffed you vagina or butt-hole and smelled it after and the smell was repulsive??
Do you ever have that happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think its bedtime for you sweetie -
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Dang!! I thought this was gonna be about those little stickers!! GEEZ you about made me puke up my mandarin oranges that I just ate!! Here she is ladies--the WINNER of the GROSSEST QUESTION OF THE NIGHT AWARD!!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• You have waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands if that's all you can find to do with them. If that gets old, let me know and I can give you some things to do: laundry, dishes, pick up the house, etc.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I hope you wash your hands b4 touching your kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• If it is repulsive smelling then obviously you should get off the damn puter and take a damn shower and wash that nasty @$$!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yeah, obviously TIME isn't ALL she has on her hands!! YUCKK!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• BTW you might wanna wash before you go out hookin dont want the cops to smell you coming!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Wow! I heard a man today talking about eating scabs and that didn't gross me out as much as this.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• what the hell? you would only know that if you stink! your nasty.. and no if i scratched myself..i WOULD NOT smell it..i dont think i would even be scratching unless i was dirty. ewww just.. gross.. your nasty.. go scrub yourself with a broil pad or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2009