sharp pains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i believe i am having implantation cramps but now i am having sharp pains. to catch u up. my period isnt for another 2 weeks or more and my reg dates are 20th i start cramping and they are extremely painful than my period starts between the 24 and the 28. i can tell when i am ovulating and i know its not that. my boobs are sore and feel heavy how ever there not dark yet. is this normal or whats going on???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• obviously you think you might be pregnant since you are posting in the pregnancy section, so my advice is to wait a few weeks and take a pregnancy test. we arent able to tell you whats going on with your body when you dont even know what going on with your body. good luck
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• It could very well be implantation cramping. I had a sharp cramp so bad I had to lay on the floor for a couple of minutes because I could hardly move. It was on my upper right side which is now about where my placenta is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2009