wut do i do ?!?!

i really need help/ advice

i told my boyfriend i was pregnant tonight.and he got quite for a while
then got up and gave me a hug, and held on for awile. kissed my forehead. and then... i cant believe it but he actually whispered in my ear " dont call me" and walked away, got in his car and left.

HELP ME FIX IT i dont kno wut to say or do please give me advice.
i have been calling him but he wont answer my calls.or return my texts.
its to much and i cant do it.it hurts so bad.i cant lose him.especially now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• All you can do is give him time. It does take awhile for them to get used to the idea.Sometimes it doesn't really sink in till the baby is born. It's kind of a heavy bomb to drop on a guy. That's 18 years of child support you just saddled him with. Give him a little time. Most likely he'll come around when he gets over the initial shock.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Sometimes it just takes a minute for the shock to settle. Maybe he wasn't expecting it. Were you guys on birth control? If not, then he knew it could happen. Now is probably the time for you to turn to your closest friends and family for support; you're gonna need it.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 2:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes i was on birth control i just feel so empty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• What a jerk!!!
    I would rely on family and friends right now.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:56 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• OMFG!! I woulda chased him and beat his @$$!!!!

Hang in there hun. Give him time to let it set in. Don't hound him. He needs some space. Surround yourself with friends/family that care and try to relax. It will get better - with or without him. GL ((((BIG HUGS!))))
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• thank you all so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i did i tried to chase him but you know when something happens you just start cryin so bad and you jus dont know what to do and you stop.it was one of those moments where you just drop to the ground.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Wow. what a loser! Make sure you file for child support, he needs to be responsible with you no matter if he choses to stay or not. Maybe he will get a grib and come around but that is not excuse for his leaving you in the first place. Hope things turn out well for you and you little one.
    gammiej

Answer by gammiej at 3:07 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Thanks for listening gammie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• OMFG!!! is right, Babylove76 is right, you both need to take a breather so surround yourself with your family and friends and give him some time to smarten up. Ababy is a big shock but don't let him off scott free. If he doesn't come around, go after him for child support. Hang in there honey. (((HUGS)))

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2009