my belly hurts!

my husband was talking to baby today and as i was standing he hugged me and leaned his head on my belly but now it still hurts since he did that! is that a problem to have that pain? baby is still moving as always but im just concerned

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Idk how far along are you? was it a strong hug? you might be having contractions. If the pain persist id say go to the hospital. Just in case. If its preterm labor they can give a special shot that stops the contractions... that is if your going to do epidural or not depending on your plans. Good luck
    Thaifalung20

Answer by Thaifalung20 at 3:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• im not positive if its a problem or not, but u could try to gently massage where ur hurting and see if that helps... or could have made u have ta pee! lol Hope it quits hurting! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• im 30 weeks along
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• you could call your dr and ask but my husband does it too and sometimes my stomach feels a little sore after wards lol but i bruise really easy so idk ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2009