Have you thought about this?

~WHY I WONT DO BJ's~

Do you realize that when he sits down to take a crap he puts that thing in the toilet and it rests on the underside of the toilet seat? So, save yourself the trouble and kill two birds with one stone: go lick the bottom of the toilet seat and then it will be clean!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ewwwww baby
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Babylove76 it sounds like you have way to much time on your hands. LOL I agree with you though.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I typically only give BJ's after DH has gotten out of the shower. He has to be clean!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i actually would not even think about going down on my man unless he has a shower 1st.. esp, after he took a dump! i dont know anyone who would go down on a man after he crapped that day unless he showered.. sick..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I have to agree with the rest of the girls, though, only after a shower!!
    Twinstar88

Answer by Twinstar88 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2009