Did you know about this!!!!????

http://www.naturalfamilyonline.com/articles/312-formula-report-2.htm

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 3:24 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• well thank God nothing happened to my baby he is now 4 yrs old and drank formula from birth all the way till, I think a year old, because since they had given me x-rays when my son was two weeks old the gyno told me not to breastfeed him anynmore because the x-rays were going to poison my breast milk, so I had no other choice, he didnt tell me this till after the x-rays.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 3:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• now at days everything kills though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Voodoo science.

Just getting into your car has a 1 in over 6000 chance of death.

Where is their methodology? I've seen similar articles before...and if you look at the methodology, you will see that the results for the most part are actually statistically insignificant.

But, things like this happen when one cites sources from biased sources.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I couldn't read most of that article... it was too confusing. As for the risk of increase diarrhea, that's a load of hooey! Formula is more likely to make a baby constipated. If babies with formula had a higher risk of diarrhea, it's probably because of the water that was put into it. And like the PP said, now days, everything kills people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Well, my MIL has access to actual studies. I have her looking into the study results for SIDS and formula feeding.
    But just because everything kills these days, doesnt mean that you shouldn't lower your risks.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Oh good grief. More babies are still formula fed, so it stands to reason that the percentage of SIDS/formula fed would be higher!! That's just common sense!

Anonymous

• Anon 39. You obviously did not look through the entire page.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009