does it ever happen to u when youre on your period and you clean yourself with toilette paper, and your hand gets all stained with blood?

its embarrassing especially when youre using a public restroom and theres people by the sinks and you feel like there going to think weird of your hand being all bloody lol, right away i go and scrub it with soap and water.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it also happens because of the bush being bloody and staining the sides of your hands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have never had this happen. I would suggest using more toilet paper to wipe with.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I get plenty of toilette paper where I finish two rolls in a day, but the vaginal hole is at the very bottom and the bush is at the top and it gets bloody too, so when I clean down there my hand still gets in the way of the bush and the bush turns it all bloody, thats why i also wear the extra long overnight pads because not only does the blood go to my bush but to the top of my crack as well:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• This has happend to me numerous of times. its bc of such a heavy flow. It happens and yes i do hide it from the ladies in the restroom.... BUT i started bring feminine wipes/baby wipes with me in my purse. IT HELPS lol
    Thaifalung20

Answer by Thaifalung20 at 3:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Same here...the incident usually happens to me the first few days.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 3:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yep, that's why now I use more toilet paper.
    blessedmom1

Answer by blessedmom1 at 4:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Nope, I wear tampons so blood doesnt ever leak or get on my crack, hand or bush lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I've never had my blood stain my skin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• trim the bush!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I haven't had a period in over 2 years! But, when I did have them, sometimes I'd get a little blood on the tips of my fingers from pulling my tampon out, but it never stained.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2009