anyone else feel this way??

ok soo it seems like everytime i get drunk i want to mess around with a girl. im not bi or a lesbian but i've always wanted to try it just to see what it feels like. does anyone else feel the same way? (and it's only when im drunk, i don't feel this way any other time)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• i am the same way. only when drunk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yep...when drunk. I don't get drunk that often though because that is how our marriage almost ended. I had to choose between my curiosity and my husband and I chose him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes, it's easier, you got more guts to try it then when your drunk. That's when I tryed it, and got it out of my system, now it doesn't phase me. A man is all I need, my SO is happier now knowing that part is over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't drink ever again.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• That's why all the girls on "Girls Gone Wild" are wasted.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• nope. never
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Several of my friends have said the same thing but I myself never have felt that way. I'm usually the one who decides that we should all go swimming or something equally stupid.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 2:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes, and only when drinking. I would NEVER do it because I'm married, but when I get drunk I think about it/want to....
    Anonymous