What real jobs are out there on the internet without a fee ia real job oppertunity?

does it excist or is it make believe?

WONDA

Asked by WONDA at 6:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell Avon online and do well. There is a $10 sign up fee but it is just to cover your brochures for the first two campaigns and start up materials and it also covers your website. Its a profitable business. I could teach you how if you're interested. You can check out my webstore at www.youravon.com/dhullum
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• They do exist! Check out my blog, free information, full description of several free work at home jobs. http://howtoearnfastmoney.info

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• have a nice weekendHello!  I work for AMERIPLAN.  There is a small fee involved but after that you are set.  I made my money back asap and then some!    Check it out at www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast and if you're interested or have questions let me know and I'd be glad to help!  Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

-Traci Mast

video

http://www.ameriplanusa.com/video/AMR300K.asx

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. It's FREE to sign up and there are no contracts to sign or monthlyquotas to meet; it's your business so you run it however and whenever you want. Here is the link if you are interested!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Here's a good rule... If you want a home Job there shouldn't be a fee - UNLESS, you are being asked to pay for a background check or credit check but even then make sure it's legit first. If you are looking at a home Business and there is no fee... RUN! There are always some kind of fees with a business, if they aren't up frount with them you don't want to get involved!

My website has an ever growing list of legit companies that offer wah jobs and wah businesses... I say check them all out and see what fits for you.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Hi Wonda, there are a few good companies out there. First go to www.scambusters.org and check out what to avoid. I made $19,000 part-time so far and have saved thousands on daycare. I work my own hours. You also should find something that you are passionate about and want to wake up everyday and get to work! If you are open-minded and coachable you would be great for our company!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 7:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I currently sell facial exercise kits on my website.  You can earn 15% of each sale that you refer by joining my affiliate program.

All you have to do is join and you get a unique link/URL that you can put on your blog, your website, post on message boards, and send to friends and family.  When people click your unique link and purchase a kit from my site, you get 15% commission!

Every time someone buys a kit through your link, you will get an email that notifies you.  You'll be paid monthly, and you can always log in to view your earnings.  There are no quotas, no investment, no fees, or anything like that.

You can see the instructions on how to join on my website here: http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/affiliate-program

Good luck!

Carolyn.C

Answer by Carolyn.C at 9:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Data entry, administration, even online group studies (group studies are the REAL surveys that everyone is looking for but can never find!)

No scams, all free and our website was even on the evening news as a trusted work at home website. Works4Mom.com

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. There are legitimate opportunities available in areas such as customer service, telemarketing, virtual assistant, tutoring, transcription, translation, blogging, writing, editing, marketing, nursing, and technical support.

General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009