Team moms for childs sports team

So I have been volunteered to be team mom of my sons baseball team this year. I was a teacher for 13 yrs so I have no problem with it all, infact i love being involved. So what does it entitle and what is the best way for comunication with the parents and what type of things do u do? Anything is helpful! I have some ideas, but I want to be great not good

determind

Asked by determind at 7:25 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• I haven't been team mom since my son was a beginning hockey player and the role meant making sure who was bringing cookies and juice for after practice and handing out schedules. However I have found that getting information by e-mail is the best way to be receiving info from the team mom - no papers to lose,deleted phone messages, fragmented things that coach told them etc...
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Aromatherapy. To be a Dr. Mom is been helping me alot to care for my son team. I use aromatherapy fist aids recipes to help the kids in any physical injuries that can happen at practice and games, I use some creams and essential oils and I have those with me all the time because you never know.
    I can help you with more information, that is a safe method and it works pretty good for me.
    carolina.whitmore@yahoo.com
    YoungSwiss

Answer by YoungSwiss at 10:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2009