Do you find yourself picking up after your kids or your so more often

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• yep! My kids I don't mind, but my SO I could smack in the head. He reminds me of that toys r us song. Im a toys r us kid, I don't wanna grow up.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes, I am constantly picking up after my dd... which is ok, because she will be doing the same thing one day! But as for my hubby I could seriously just choke him sometimes due to his laziness! It drives me batty.. I will pick up all of the messes around my house, then BOOM he gets up and his shit is everywhere again...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My kids for sure. Hubby works and is sometimes out of town for 3-5 days.
    Fractal_mama

Answer by Fractal_mama at 9:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• The kids. I rarely pick up after my husband. I do sometimes because I love him, but if it is something I've asked him to take care of and he agrees, but doesn't, then I'll leave it and let him walk over it or do without so that he learns to remember about it. It only takes one time.

Answer by Bmat at 9:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• my kids but when dh is home i could smack him. hmmm i think dh more, when hes home he dosent know how not to make a mess or pick up after himself, i do all the dinner dishes he throws in a fork 8 mins later, and walks away!
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Definitely the kiddo's. Hubs isn't perfect, but he does pick up after himself MORE than they do. LOL. Although I still have to supervise all of them when it comes down to getting the job done. They all have short attention spans when it comes to chores.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Both neither one can pick up after themselves at home but for some reason while we're visiting dhs parents or over with mine they can pick up their stuff and it makes me mad
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• my DD definitely, lol. not much i can do.. shes still young and doesnt understand much about picking up after herself yet, lol. (shes 14 months)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2009