• In the Spotlight:

What should I do

I;m 19 and my current boyfriend wants to have a child with me but the problem is I already have 2 kids and don't know whether I could look after another one as my daughters are 4 y/o and 3 months so if I did have another child by the time it'd be born my eldest would be 6 and my youngest would only be 1 so I'd have 3 under 7.What should I do?

Aimee789135

Asked by Aimee789135 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Only you know what you can and cant handle. I think you already know the answer.
    Fractal_mama

Answer by Fractal_mama at 9:11 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• do what you think you can do
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I've decided I'm gonna have another but after that I'm going on the pill because I know I won't want anymore for the time being
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't do it. Do you know if you'll have your current boyfriend forever? Your kid needs a father. Are you able to financially support these kids? You still have plenty of time in your life if you want other kids.
    kari2669

Answer by kari2669 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• do what you want to do no one else and so what if you are a teen ignore these assholes sorry no other word for them only you know if you can take care of them and just because your 19 doesn't mean you can't but again you are still young and have lots of time still too have kids and if he loves you he will wait until you are ready for a new baby and having a 3month old and being young your body may not be ready for a new baby yet
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• well im 19 going on 20 and i wanted this one with my husband as for bf's we all know they dont stick around that long the next thing you know he well back out on it and tellyou your crazy that happened to my freind. she ended up pregnate and single and trying to go through collage so she could support her and the baby with her moms help she graduated 4 monthes later with the rest of us as for the baby 9 monthes later he got taken away by cps because she couldnt hold down the job and take care of her self or him she is slowly making a come back and is working hard to get her son back and i admit it i still stand behind her and post pardom depressoin is nothing to ignore and it makes it worse if the dad of the child isnt there
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 2:48 AM on Mar. 16, 2009