I had my ultrasound done on the 9th of this month and its a girl and they said the baby is big for its fetus age. and if there is any moms out there that is having a big baby too.

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• alot of moms do mine has been measiring big forr the hole pregnancy but i know im having a big baby just also keep in mind the ultra sound predictions can be off by a pound or 2 since it is only done with measurments
    congrats on the baby
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my little girl they kept saying she was measuring big during the entire pregnancy. I had an u/s once a week for the last 3 months of my pregnancy because I was diabetic. They kept telling me she would be 9 pounds or more. At birth she was 7lb 1oz. So I would not worry to much about measuring big for right now.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 10:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• congrats on the baby girl....
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 10:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• this question makes me laugh cause when i was pregnant i went in for my 38week check up they messured my baby and started to panic because i was so big they did an ultrasound the next day to make sure there wasn't another baby hiding or something! i then had a bone sonogram done and found out my baby wasn't going to be delivered vag! :O the ultrasound said he was estimated 10lbs 5oz of course the ultrasound could give or take a few lbs or oz's they told me for the fetal age he was "too" big! wait how did that happen? anywho he came out weighing a woping 11lbs 1oz 23in long! good luck... he never wore 0-3m clothes lol
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 12:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2009