Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Kids' Health
It is fine. We used it, and allow our kids to drink chocolate milk with mix. My 5 year old is an extremely picky eater, and this is what he likes. Our doctor said it was fine. If your child likes regular milk, then I would not do it, but you are the mom, and you do what you think is best. Consult his doctor at the next appointment, but you are doing nothing horrible so don't over worry unless your child has food allergies or other needs.
Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2009
Answer by aurorabunny at 10:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 14, 2009
Answer by deneejude at 10:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2009
Answer by nudge08 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2009
Answer by Bmat at 10:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2009
I give my 17 month old some chocolate milk mixed in with her whole milk. I probably put 1/4 of chocolate milk in it. Once in awhile is OK.
Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2009
Answer by purpleducky at 10:14 AM on Mar. 15, 2009
first - i agree, to young - second, why do people give their children a chemically processed powder claiming to give nutrients that tastes like chocolate - if you want your kids to be healthy and get nutrients feed them freshly prepared foods and fresh produce
Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 2:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2009