Why wouldn't he make his intentions clear by talking to us directly?

So instead of talking to all people all at once and making his direction clear(and I don't mean the voices in your head people. That's called auditory hallucinations) he directs fallible humans to write this manual for you that reads like stereo instructions. They make no sense and contradict themselves.
Come on people seriously don't you think if God were real or was at the capacity you say he would make things plain and simple for us humans? I mean he "made" us don't you think he would/should know that we would not "get it" unless he made it crystal clear and told us DIRECTLY? Telling me to look in the bible for answers or confirmation of his existence is the equivalent of telling me to confirm a story through the National Enquirer

sexy_with_5

Asked by sexy_with_5 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God is bored!!!!He is having fun!!Playing mind games with us!! Him,, his son,,and the devil are in it together,,,this game!!!

Answer by louise2 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• LOL funny louise
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Like I have said before. If you buy an up to date Bible or even better a teen Bible from wal-mart you will see in our normal writing what it says. It is much more clearer. I read the Bible and understand it. If i read something I do not first get I think upon it and it comes to me. In truth people start from the beginning and that can be confusing. I say start in the second testement and go by what Jesus says. Then read the first. It might help you understand everything better. God does speak to all of us through our hearts.Its up to you to listen.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• God thinks knowledge is evil, so he likes for us to remain stupid.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• You cannot understand the Bible since you have no belief in it. God could come down and talk to us I suppose but many would not believe and still claim it was hallucinations. Many watched Jesus perform miracles, die on the cross and rise from the dead and still did not believe. Some will never be convinced until they die and face their eternity in the lake of fire. Faith is a part of our belief system. Once saved a person can feel God and do not need to see him to know he is real. A non believer could never understand that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Well then Anon, where the heck was God when I WAS a believer? Never ONCE did I see him, hear him or feel his presence. I think anyone who says they do has serious mental issues.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• FAITH for one. If you had no faith as a believer how do you expect to see him?
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• God gave us the tools to have knowledge about wanting us to be stupid.It is a closed minded attitude.Plus hateful.Why all the hate??
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I don't call begging and pleading and praying for hours to feel God like other believers is having no faith. I wanted more than anything to feel him in my heart, mind and soul and NOTHING. How dare you say it's because I lacked faith!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• If he wanted us to have knowledge, then why punish Adam and Eve for eating from the tree of Knowledge? Why speak in riddles and not plainly so everyone can come to know him?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2009