would you ever...

..sell your body if there was absolutely positivly no other way to feed your
child(ren)?

hypothical(sp?) question here. I just wanted to know who out there would do ANYTHING for their child(ren).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, i would. But, only if my SO is standing by with a huge cricket bat or a crow bar to let the punter know exactly what he's in for if he tries to fuck me over.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• no because smart people would go work even at mcdonalds they are ALWAYS hiring
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes. If all the dumpsters had been raided and all the stores had kicked me out for begging for a job and all the charities turned me away and my babies hadn't had breakfast...I'd put out for some money. I'd have to close my eyes and pretend it was someone else though. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I asked if there was absolutly no way of getting money. pretty much excludes jobs.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I would in a heartbeat... I would feel so disgusting, but if their was no other way of getting money for my dd then of course I guess I would have to resort to selling myself.. That would just be awful...

ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I agree with Munch. If I had exhausted every possible avenue otherwise, yes I would. I would hate every second of it, but I would do it to feed my kids.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• hopefully my family would help me, if not I'd stand in front of stores with a sign saying" need money for food" If that didn't work I guess I would have no choice YUCK!!!!
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Push came to shove,,and there was know other way to earn $$$.I guess YES would be the answer. I could be know worse then getting married off the a old old man.

Answer by louise2 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Id prefer doing striptease at a club LOL if push came to shove.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• no absolutely not. not any way any where not ever at any time. For your scenario to be true there'd have to be like a country wide 9/11, that destroyed every one but two people one or two men and one or two woman who with one woman having children and the other maybe not who'd barter each other for help to survive. OK I just realized something, I was about to say the chances of the US being decimated to that point is zero in reality. I realized that like in SlumMillionaire the movie, that type of scenario is real every single day. I would drag my children on cardboard sleds and sleep on cardboard to go from dumpster to dumpster in one village to another to feed my children, I'd put cardboard multiple layers on top of them to keep them warm all if no mc'd's or shop keep survived some how to barter for sweeping and cleaning for food. Obviously in such a scenario I'd remove clothes from the deceased to clothe us. Whoring no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 14, 2009