Need help with goodie bags

I am having my son's 9th birthday next weekend a pool party. I bought goggles for everyone. However, I have 3 girls, 1 4 year old, and the rest are boys. Any other ideas? I don't have alot of extra money as the party itself is costing us money. Are the goggles enough? I don't think they are but maybe I am wrong.

robinsi2000

Asked by robinsi2000 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here's a cute one....get the clear plastic cups, fill with blue jello, add either the fish crackers or some sort of sea creature gummies. You can wrap them up in plastic wrap, attach a plastic spoon with ribbon.

If you go to Oriental Trading Company...google search for their website...I go there sometimes, not really to buy stuff, but to just get inspired from the tons of stuff they have!! You could probably find most stuff, or similar stuff, at a local dollar store.

I would do that too...head to a local dollar store just to see if they have any small toys which are "sea", "poolside" related to add into the bags. I know they usually have like shark gummies, plastic sea animal figures {these might even float, so they can be played with IN your pool}.

You could probably google something like,"planning a child's pool party"

GOOD LUCK!!
    momneedscoffee

Answer by momneedscoffee at 11:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Add in an Avon Kids Bath Time Body Paints for the kids. They're just .99 a piece and after the kids get out of the pool they could play with them! My friend had a pool party for her 11 year old last summer and did this and it was a big hit that was really inexpensive!
    If you want to check them out go to www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany
    If you order today or tomorrow they'll be here in time! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2009