What is the coolest tattoo you have ever seen?

I saw lady who had two tiny ones on her earlobes.. I thought that looked cool. What have you seen out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was little, one of my Uncle's biker friends had eyes tatooted on his eyelids so that when he closed his eyes, they look like they were still open. Freaked me out...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I love my hubby's sleeves and he has a wizard on his leg, all hand drawn, the tats on his arms are too hard to describe..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• The one on my husband's shoulder. It's a golden double helix dragon on a blue triangle background.
    My best friend has one that is half clock and half orange.
    Faye-Tula

Answer by Faye-Tula at 12:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I saw a guy with a full back tat when I was in California many years ago. It was of a guy on a harley riding down the road with his hair blowing behind him. It looked like it had been airbrushed.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 12:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• The lizzard man that has a snake tattooed on his c--k with a prince albert to boot!
    Anonymous

• Personally, i am a huge fan of my own. :) Multicoloured roses dripping blood. Just above my left boob. Very 90's.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My neighbors back piece it was all about his son it had his face and cars (the movie) and his name above it. Still giving plenty of room for his next sons picture too i think its the sweetest thing!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have my name on my lower back and a heart with a rose going thru it on my left breast
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Mine is pretty cool and Ive not seen one like it either LOL.

On others, Id have to go with this one I saw that represented the elements...it was really neat.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Ive seen lots of cool ones.. my bf does tattoos so i see neat ones all the time.. my fav though is the one i have of my ds's hospital footprints
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2009