To women with breast implants.....

I am having my BA on Monday and am dreading the recovery process. Is it as bad as they say? I am helping with a baby shower the following Sunday, will I feel okay? Knowone knows that I am having it done!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• By the 3rd day you'll be fine. The hardest thing is trying to wash your hair b/c you wont be able to lift your hands up that high b/c of the soreness.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• How old are you??? Just wondering because I do mammograms and wanted to tell you about that JFYI, since you're getting implants.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I will be 32 in May!
    Anonymous

• let me know how it goes because i have been contemplating it for awhile. maybe i can get them in a few years.
    Sunshine4u300

Answer by Sunshine4u300 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2009