exersise?

what are some exersises i can do that wont put my baby at risk im not used to wokring out that much and i dont want it to be a shock to my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Walking ... light upper body weight training ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• You don't want to to do anything harder physically than you could do before you were pregnant. If you aren't very active to begin with I would suggest walking and swimming. Stationary bikes are also a good option. You might want to consider a heart rate monitor, they are much more affordable now. Don't do any exercises on you back. Prenatal yoga DVDs are also a good option but do some research. Putting prenatal on a label is a great marketing ploy. Ask around, maybe CM can recommend a good one.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2009