Can I choose my new profile theme with transparent tabs?

I want to "share" a profile theme however I made it with transparent boxes. Yet when I post it, it is white. Is this an option we can not do?

momofne

Asked by momofne at 12:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I know you can make the boxes transparent, I didn't see where the tabs could be made transparent.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm sorry.. I meant the boxes : )
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 5:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• OH, Yeah, On the left, go to section 2 where it says "box content". Go to the bottom of that section, there is a little box that says " Use a transparent background" Just click on that and it will make the background transparent. You have to save it and it should share it as you saved it.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I did that twice now and when it shows up under cafemom theme page the boxes are white. I also had someone use one of mine and it was white on her page.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 5:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2009