what can i do

so i am 7 wks 4days preggo, and i feel like i have the flu. I had not been sick at all nothing. But this am when I got up I was so tiard I had to go back to bed. Now my body is so sore. My upper arms back and neck just feel so stiff. Hubby said that he was going to give me a massage when he gets home, but I was wanting to see if anyone else has been through this and what did they take for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can take tylenol ONLY!!! both times before finding out i was preg. i had the flu. just drink lots of water/juice and eat light things.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 1:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• honestly that is what pregnancy feels like at first the FLU...its tough when hubby gets home take the massage and tell him you dont feel like cooking either just get the day off and rest that is what always made me feel better
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 1:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes i did two weeks ago and i am now 31 weeks i just slept drank water and took tylenol
    Anonymous

• I got the flu at 8wks preggo. Thank goodness the puking lasted less than a day, but the soreness stayed on for 3 days...I think it was because i was so dehydrated. Take tylenol and make sure you drink fluids, I drank Gatorade.
    Anonymous

• well maybe its just ur hormones starting to change. trust me the weirdest things happen to u when ur pregnant. you should just try to relax as much as u can. hope u feel better soon.
    michele101183

Answer by michele101183 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i thought i had the flu a few weeks ago...turned out i was pregnant instead lol. might just be the pregnancy. just take it easy, stay hydrated, eat light meals, & rest. =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009