My dh and his stupid questions...

Okay lastnight i go to get my pjs on to get ready for bed my dh just got outta the shower i look in the bathroom and he is standing in front of the mirror butt a$$ naked and i asked him wtf he was doing and he then looked at me and said honey do you think my (other word for penis) is in line with my body? I SAID WTF AND STARTED LAUGHING AND SAID UMM IT LOOKS IN LINE TO ME BABY I STILL LIKE HAVING FUN WITH IT LOL.....has ur dh ever asked u stupid questions? by the way cafe admin..im being serious if this is vulgar then let me know so i can rephrase the question in a diffrent way

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 1:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh may god, that was so f--king funny!!! I can't say my hubby's ever asked a stupid question to top that one off, lol!
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 1:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• LOL! I don't think it's vulgar, just very funny! I think that they do tend to lean one way or the other. It's why when pants are being tailored, the tailor asks if they dress right or left, it's a polite way of asking which way "it" turns when clothed.

Answer by Bmat at 1:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! You guys got me crackin' up here!!!
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 1:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Thank you...I needed a good laugh.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• omg, i am laughing soo hard, my hubby asks me some crazy stuff too but never anything that funny
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• LMAO what can/could he do about it had you said no

too funny!!
    Anonymous

• He's never asked me anything like that. LMBO!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• HAHA, mine hasn't asked me qeird questions. But i have. I have asked him stuff like "is it really playing with yourself if you shake it more then twice?" or "are bollocks supposed to be lopsided like that?" He tends to just laugh at me.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• LMAO!!! i so love this question...
    Anonymous