If you could add or change one thing on CafeMom,what would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know when you answer a question, I would like to see an option to take you back to the page you were on previousy... I hate having to be back up and try to find where I left off...
    Anonymous

• An edit button for the question section.

I hate when I find spelling mistakes in my answers.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• More, better, unbiased moderating. There is none in the question sections and there really needs to be some.
    Anonymous

• I like anon55's answer a lot. All the time I end up back on page 1 of the latest questions and have to click another page number to get back where I want to be.

Answer by Bmat at 2:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Some very basic message board functions:
    To be taken to the start of new answers when opening a question that had 78 answers when you went to bed and has 126 when you wake up. Also something to indicate new answers since last reading one. Maybe implementing that would also improve the notification process globally - when a question appears on the main Answers page or when it's in your Recent Activity box, it can sometimes be hours before new answers update. The activity box shows 2 answers, same as it was an hour ago, but you click the Answers category and see there are 6 or 7. (and apply all the same for journal comments)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• people who post anonymously to answer questions and are complete b*tches for no reason. I can understand getting annoyed and the constant "could i be pregnant" questions, but as far as everything else...no.
    i think if they post anon it would be ammusing to be able to have their identity revealed for their dumb a$$ response.
    Anonymous

• I'd change the childish and/or psychotic twats that infest the site. That is all.
    Anonymous

• I also agree with the question notification. I like to see if anyone has responded to my reply, but to have to go through tons of pages to find it is annoying.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Don't they have an option where you'll get an email if someone answer's your question? Im pretty sure they do.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• An edit button for the question section. I hate when I find spelling mistakes in my answers

They do have that, its called " Use full Editor"-- gives you the ability to bold, italic, underline,strike out and change the color.  And damn it has spell check and the ability to add a sweet pea......

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 3:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009