• In the Spotlight:

Any african american mommies (SAHM or working) in Madison/Huntsville Alabama?

Just been browsing cafemom and chatting with cafemoms. I have not talked to any african american mommies. Are there any members in Madison/Huntsville Alabama area.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why not white mommies too? I live in that area, but I guess my skin color is all wrong.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• I find this very offensive! If a white person posted something like this we would be called racist and it would be removed!
    Anonymous

• Its not racist for her to ask this? She said she has been chatting around cafemom, that means she has been talking to people of different race right?

Anyway OP, sorry i live in NJ.
    Anonymous

• Oh shut up...Maybe she wants to talk to people with her heritage? SO WHAT. It's not racist or offensive.
    I bet most of you have closest friends that are WHITE.
    What's the big deal?
    Anonymous

• It's not racist of her to ask this, and a white person would not have to ask this because why? Because white people are the majority and black people are the minority. It's HARDER to find black people on here than it is to find white people. You could find 50 white people easily and maybe see one black person in that 50.
    -Signed
    A white girl.
    Anonymous

• I agree with first anon is my mexican skin color a problem!? Damn if I posted a question asking for other mexican mommies all the black and white mommies would be in an uproar. Black people are always crying racism! Well now this mexican is calling racism!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• OMG! Ladies there is nothing wrong with her question everyone here is very opinionated, that is why we have this CM to talk about anything we want to talk about to make us feel better.

If she can't asked this question why even be on here (CM). Let's grow up please. Can't we just get along.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Are there any white mommies in the Atlanta area? but only white mommies. How does that sound? Racist.
    Anonymous

• It's not about being opinionated! It's about being a racist! Are me and my kids not good enough because we aren't black? There IS a HUGE problem with this question. I think anyone who think there isn't has a problem or is racist too. Which one are you?
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 7:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2009