If you and your SO went out to a bar and your SO left to go to the bathroom and a really hot looking woman made a move on you, would you tell your SO or keep it to yourself?

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I would soo tell him lol*... but thats just me! I think its hilarious and more than likely I would be drunker than a skunk, so I wouldn't be able to not tell him hahaha.

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'd tell him and then when were were alone, so that the lady wouldn't be embarrassed, I'd roar with laughter, since I don't swing that way, but it would be touching that she thought I might. Then I'd smile that she thought I was that attractive. She would have made me smile.

Answer by Bmat at 2:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• That depends, if I were gay and it would cause unecessary jealousy than no. But I am not gay so in my case I would probably tell my husband and we might have a laugh about it.

• Oh I'd tell him. I would wait till the lady left or something but you betcha I would tell him. I don't do the Bi thing but I see nothing wrong with it. I just don't go that way myself. Still I would tell my hubby...LOL

Answer by pnwmom at 3:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Would you have told him if a hot looking man hit on you?

I would tell him...I don't go that way either but I am sure my dh would love to hear Seems like men love that kind of stuff (2 beautiful woman) not dikey looking but beautiful.

Just don't ever have a 3some once you let a third person it your bed that is the end of the relationship.

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Hell yeah I'd tell him. Why not? I'd probably have told him if a hot man hit on me too, except I'd leave out the fact that he was hot and probably wouldn't tell him until we left the bar lol.

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I would point her out before we left and tell him the story after

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I was hit on by a girl... I said, if I ever switch teams, I'll find you... lol. My husband thought it was funny.

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'd take her home and leave dh there