Are these a good snack?

I bought these Breakfast on the Go trail mix packages by Emerald. The are a mix of dried mango, dried pineapple, walnuts, cashews, banana chips and granola clusters. They have 130 calories and 60 fat calories, I only eat one a day usually either as my breakfast for before lunch. Would you consider them healthy?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 2:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• ya, it's a good way to get energy in the morning and anything you eat early in the day is easier to burn off throughout your busy scheduale.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 2:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes I would, although not as good as fresh fruit, but for a snack it sounds good- protein, fruit. Remember that dried fruit has a lot of sugar in it, fructose, but still sugar.

Answer by Bmat at 2:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• remember its HIGH in sugar, i would eat a fiber bar instead, im full for 4 hrs after i have one, fiber makes you feel full longer!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with bmat, fresh fruit has natural sugars which your body breaks down better than man made processed sugars.
    Fresh is best!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009