help me induce labor!!!

overdue and uncomfortable!!! What are some natural ways to induce labor? Sex is outa the question :)

fallenruby

Asked by fallenruby at 2:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's it really. Try walking.
    Anonymous

• walk walk walk and walk somemore my hubby use to take me over huge bumps in the road like really fast n hit them really hard lol but it never worked i was a week overdue
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 2:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I've heard that nipple stimulation helps, has anyone tried this?
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 2:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Nipple stimulation can cause fast and painful contractions if you arent careful. My midwife stripped my membranes, I went into labor 2 days later.
    Anonymous

• my sis always told me to walk up and down stairs but i was afraid of tripping and hitting my belly so i was a week overdue before my doc induced me o and i was told by a girl at work that the karo syrup didnt work for her and she still gets sick when she just thinks about it hehe
    tasha080808

Answer by tasha080808 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Evening primrose oil, sex, castor oil, nipple stimulation, walking, deep lunges...you can try a number of things, but untill baby is ready nothing is going to make you go into labor, just alot of it will help boost it along once you are established.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• all those things can put you in to labor...IF your body is ready...but ALWAYS talk to your doctor before trying to induce labor bc some methods such as castor oil and such are not recommended.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• We went out to dinner so I was full and then had sex 5 mins after having sex my water had broke. Maybe you can masturbate?
    Anonymous