Things about women that confuse men

I just had a baby. Naturally, I am going through a lot of pads. My husband initially bought me a pack of 32. I asked him a few days later to get me some more. He was so confused. He was like "what?? I just bought you a pack of 32. Doesnt that last 32 days?" LOL It was so cute because he was so serious. What does your husband not understand about women or their products??

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 2:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby thinks that if im in a mood (even if im not PMSing) that i should take pamprin and it will magically make me happy. lmao and after i take one if im not instantly better than i should take another.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• my husband does now but at first he had no clue he will learn as time progresses........when i was on my period when we firt got together....first let me say i bleed very heavily...but neway we were taking a shower and blood and water started mixing going down the tub and he looked down and said OMFG I THINK UR BLEEDING TO DEATH LOL
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 2:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• He thought Tampons spread open when you use them like they do when you put them in water.
    I said "No, they fot your form if you get my drift."
    Anonymous

• fit*
    Anonymous

• OMG! That is so funny! Thank you for posting. My husband would probably say the same!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• OMG, I have one.
    I know a guy that went around saying he had PPD because he didn't realize what "Post Partum Depression" was.
    He seriously thought he had it, and he thought It was just a "worse" kind of depression than just plain old "Depression."
    He told a lot of people and his sister was the only one with balls to tell him that postpartum mean women who get depressed POST pregnancy, after they PART from their baby.
    Anonymous

• LOL, off topic, but this thread reminds me of one of the funniest scenes in a movie, it was Outrageous Fortune with Shelly Long. The ladies were confronting a couple of criminals, Shelly held a gun and told them to freeze. They weren't going to until Bette Midler said they'd better do as she said since she was on her period. The guys backed off. LOL!!

Answer by Bmat at 3:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• OMG thats funny, but no my DF is actually pretty good about female stuff he was raised by his mom only and she was pretty straight with him on everything, shoot he even usually knows when I am PMSing before I do, and he even knows exactly what day I am supposed to start my friend and everything really its kinda crazy lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have nothing to contribute, but your story cracked me up!
    32 days! HA HA HA HA HA!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• He thought women peed out their vaginas!He was dumbfounded by how I would be able to pee while in labor.OMG!
    Anonymous