What was that somebody asked earlier about Pelosi using military aircraft?

I believe the question went something like 'did you know Dennis Hastert never used military aircraft?' or something like that??...hmmm...that's funny, because look what I found today...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7057198&page=1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "According to the documents, Pelosi did not make any domestic trips on a C-40 during the 23-month period from January 2007 to November 2008"

Funny, I don't see any of the haters in here saying they were wrong. Wow, I am so suprised.
    Anonymous

• ANON THEY WILL NEVER SAY THEY WERE WRONG.
    Anonymous

• Thank you! It will be a relief to hear the end of the whole Pelosi travel drama. And I am glad to see Judicial Watch outed, they are often inaccurate.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Good for her, one less thing. Still don't like her and I am a Liberal Dem.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• thanks friday.Thats what I say I could careless she is still a damn nut.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes, Hastert did use a government funded plane to travel back and forth from his home to DC. It was at the request of then President Bush after the 9?11 attacks. And, Pelosi does use the C40 to go from DC to her home state of California. Saw this on CNN and Fox news and it was according to her press secretary.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I could care less, she's a complete nut job anyways.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Your should care!! It is your tax dollars that are wasted on her flying back and forth to california in a military aircraft. She should fly coach just like everyone else, she is no one special. Your right she is a nut job.
    Anonymous

• I don't like her either and I wouldn't ever vote for her.
    I think she's doing a bad job by not even attempting bipartisanship. It really irks me!

However, I don't give a hoot about things like this. Why should she fly coach when previous majority leaders did not?
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• That's wonderful, but I don't think that's how the question was phrased.
    I never thought anyone but the President or VP should have a plane, the rest can fly first class and that would be ok with me.
    Wasn' t the issue more of the fact that she wanted a bigger plane to fly nonstop, but really wanted to be able to fit her large family on the plane? Citing that refueling was a possible site for terrorism and they needed to protect her safety issues being 3rd in line.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2009