Work from home...what exactly do you do from home?

I would like to find work from home, but all the info I have seen is vague...what exactly is the work that moms do from home? If it's online, what are you doing online? Want some more info before I sign up or 'interview' for some of these.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's hard to fit the full description here, but you can read all about it on my blog, totally free information, I'm not selling anything: http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I babysit children under 4 yrs of age (5) total. I like it I am at home with my kids and love it when payday comes :)

I don't feel too comfortable with those online jobs. But that is my opinion. GL
    Anonymous

• have a nice weekendHi, My name is Traci.  I work with AMERIPLAN...love it.  Check out this site: www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast and let me know what you think!  I'd love to help get you started today so you can start earning money!!!  Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

-Traci Mast

VIDEO:

http://www.ameriplanusa.com/video/AMR300K.asx

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• This is what I do. Take a look www.tgw247.com  Email me if you want more info.  jmcansler@gmail.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 4:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. It's FREE to sign up, there are no contracts to sign or monthly quotas to meet ever; it's your business so you run it howevere and whenever you want. Here is the link if you are interested!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• www.chacha.com
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I work with Ameriplan and I own a website aimed at helping other moms finacially.

With Ameriplan I work from my home computer finding people that need some help affording healthcare. I also help others work from home with the company the way I do. I work about 3-4 hours a day doing free advertising and answering emails and messages. I also spend a short time each day on the phone giving people the information and answering their questions. I do NO selling, simply educating. www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• With Sabrina's Closet I don't actually make any money, I just do it because I want to help everyone out a bit. I have gotten some business through it but it's more or less just a hobby at the moment. I would like to make it a big "pay" site eventually but for now it's not. I work with other moms to bring the best people together with the best opportunities for them. There are home business pages, WAH Jobs, GPT and survey sites for those that prefer those and even coupons and freebies that can help us all. I will be adding MUCH more in the comming weeks!
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My company pays me referrals for the customers that I refer to them, I help set up their account. I also get paid for training other moms to do the same. I have made over $19,000 so far part-time. I work about 15 hours a week. If you are open-minded and coachable you can do well with this company.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 7:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• First I'm a web programmer, I love the job. On the side I do legitimate surveys. I'll go into detail about the legitimate survey. They are called group studies, that's why you can't find them when you search Google. Here as some of the questions you will be asked and be paid to answer. 1. Do you do most of the shopping? 2. Are you male or female? 3. In the past 30 days have you purchased: chips, Chili, hot dogs and so on. These are the surveys you were look for before people started lying to you. You will NEVER be asked for your credit card number and you WILL be paid for your opinion and ONLY your opinion. Check it out Works4Mom.com

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009