• In the Spotlight:

What made u sick when u were pregnate and still does?

Mine was inscents i use to love burning all kinds of incents trough my house because they smelled so good..well when i got pregnate i went upstairs and my husband had just lit one in the bedroom it made me so sick still to this day i cant stand the smell of inscent.......

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 2:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The smell of Stouffers (SP) Lasagna! I still cannot smell it without gagging!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Mayo ketchup mustard relish and hot dogs with my son. They made me so sick. Everything with my daughter though. Didn't matter what it was.. made me sick!
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• LOL nothing !!!!!!
    For my mom when she was pregnant with my sister back in 1992-93 she made cabbage rolls and got sick off them now after 15 years she STILL gets sick at the smell or mention of cabbage rolls!!!!!!!!!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• mine would have to be mexican food i used to love it now it makes me so sick i cant even go in for a minute let alone be around it.
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 3:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Popeye's! I use to love eating there but when I was pregnant I couldn't even stand to drive on post because you can smell it from a few blocks away. I had to get my neighbor to check my mail for me just so I could avoid it. It has been 4 1/2 years since then I still have not ate there since.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Okay when I was pregnant with my son it was garlic bread the kind from the marie calendars alfredo microwave dinners my DF would eat those all the time and when he would heat up the bread OMG I wanted to puke so bad I would start gagging, I still dont like the way it smells but I just dont get sick anymore from it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• beef flavored noodles
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• raw ground beef. I cannot stand the touch, smell or look of the stuff. Any other meat, is fine though.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• the smell of leather

GAG! Yes, it makes buying shoes, purses, and jackets sometimes difficult.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Suave orange shampoo
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009