our loving God

Is anyone afraid of what is happening in the world? How about all the horrible things that the bible says. It scares me, how it says God will feel sorry for the mothers of children. If it all is true and it's going to happen, how can God do that to us. If he loves us so much, why would he put us though all of it, just to seperate the good from the bad? I can't stop thinking about it, how terrified my kids would be, I think about what I would do. It's driving me crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• As it says in the bible. It has to be done. The final battle between God and the devil isn't going to be an enjoyable event. More than likely you and your children will be safe.Rapture.It doesn't do good to be so fearful of that time to come.Live your life as you would. No one knows if it will happen in three years or one hundred. Just live right and do what you are supposed to do.We know it will happen in winter.Jesus says how terrible it will be for pregnant or nursing mothers at that time.You could only imagine it would be. Especially for pregnant or nursing mothers.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• im not sure what u are talking about what did it say exactly about God feels sorry for the mothers of children?
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 3:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Keep in mind that not everything in the bible is true and many things in the bible have been explained by science as a natural occurrence and not God. I do believe in God, just not the bible because it has been wrong about many things. Don't stress yourself over what is written in a book. Worry about your personal and intimate relationship with God and that's all that really matters.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I understand what you are saying. IMO, you shouldn't be scared. I agree with legalmommy101. Don't rely on one resource. Maybe keep in mind that mother's have felt like you for centuries but never experienced what you are describing. The likely-hood is you will not either.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 3:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Also...God wouldn't do that, it is man projecting their speculations of what God will do.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 3:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Good answer hannahwill.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Thanks! :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 3:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• First of all God is a loving God and you have to have faith. The things in the bible is going to come true but you have to trust that God Will take care of you and your family.. He will not put more on us them we can bear but you have to trust in him.. You cant  just come to God when you need something you have to live everyday for the Lord... IF you are saved and believe in Jesus then when the worst comes we will be called up to meet Jesus in the air... Know one knows when that will be but be ready for it is soon.. The bible is being fulfilled the next thing to happen in the bible is the rapture I think the world is going to get alot worse but we have to look to God and he will help us in everything that we do.. He is a GREAT GOD and he is not going to let his children suffer.. GOd bless you and hope this helps

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009