anyone know where to get a jumporoo thats not jungle or rainforest themed

i dont know about other expecting moms out there that are going to have boys but i really dislike the jungle theme and the rianforest theme and it seems like every store i go to thats all they have for little boy unless i want to spend $200-$300 wich is ridiculuse in this economy i mena a descent crib cost around $400-$600 anymore and then all the acceries i just want something afordable thats not jungle themed any suggestoins

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• look in the phone book under consighment shops in ur area and they may have some useful things there that you can use...i got a jumparoo at walmart that had a bear or something on the front of it....u could try kmart and if u have a big lots try big lots they might have discontinued some of the other ones and sent them there...u could aslo look online
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 3:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I had my son 4.5 yrs ago and his is rainforest themed, I can't beleave that theme is still on the market! I would try the babies-r-us website or even the "graco" baby furnichure website itself.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 8:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• eBay
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2009